Trending Now

Pepsi IPL Season 8 (2015)

Tuesday 10 March 2015

I gave up my film career for my IPL team: Preity Zinta


The Veer-Zara fame Preity Zinta. who is rarely come on the silver-screen these days, recently revealed that she gave up her bollywood career for her IPL team Kings XI Punjab, reported by Times Of India.

The famous Bollywood actress further articulated that she has put to stake more including her hard-earned money for her IPL team.

Preity Zinta told to TOI, "I gave up my film career to be part of this (Kings XI Punjab)."

Talking on the IPL spot-fixing controversy, she stated that the problem will be fixed soon.

She also cleared the rumor that her IPL team is not up for sale.

Preity Zinta didn't shy from expressing her love for her Veer-Zara co-star Shah Rukh Khan and vouched that he is a great guy.

"After Kings XI lost the final last year, he came up to me, gave me the biggest hug and wore my team's jersey. He's a great guy," Preity said.

As for the ugly fallout with her ex-beau Ness Wadia, the actress stated that it was an unfortunate incident.
Share it Please

Unknown

Yavan Kumar is passionate about blogging, and do blogging as a full time. He runs a blog Success Druggy, which shares the tutorials of blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 IPL 2015 . Designed by Temp | Powered By Success Druggy